Have you ever found yourself in middlegame positions with no idea of what to do next? Are you tired of having to play dull, boring games with way too many piece trades?
If so, TCW Academy introduces an exciting new course on the Minority Attack with FM Zaur Tekeyev. This course will push you to force pleasant positions for yourself while simultaneously developing weaknesses for your opponent.
Though commonly played after a standard Queen’s Gambit Accepted, the ideas within this course can be transferred to all of your games, making you a more positionally advanced player! So, no matter what opening you play as White, this course can help you find and exploit your opponent’s weaknesses to win the game.
Unlike other video series courses, this one will expertly take you step-by-step on how to develop minority attacks in your own games through a comprehensive review of both common and rare counters.
We know that planning and attacking successfully can be the most difficult parts about playing chess. That’s why we present to you FM Tekeyev’s amazing review of The Minority Attack in his latest course.
What’s Minoirity Attack is all about?
If you are looking for a new way to take Black out of his/her comfort zone, don’t hesitate to learn from FM Tekeyev’s masterful series describing how you can implement The Minority Attack in your chess repertoire.
From outstanding game reviews between super GMs to deep analyses of variations, you will be more than ready to surprise your opponent and claim a thrilling victory!
In this course, FM Zaur Tekeyev will guide you through all the possible variations for White (though transposable for Black) to play the Minority Attack.
Specifically, he will cover the following:
- How to beat Black’s passive play
- How to exploit b-file and c-file weaknesses (especially on the critical c6 square)
- How to deal with Black taking on b5
- Exploiting the commonly isolated d5 pawn
- Countering Black’s best options
What will this course do for you?
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to adapt this attacking strategy to suit your playing style. From there, you can begin practicing what you have learned about the Minority Attack (and its many variations) into your own games.
What you will learn:
- The common Minority Attack setup with the b5-b4 pawn push
- The best way to attack Black’s clear weaknesses
- How to organize your pieces to optimize your attack
- General Minority Attack ideas to use in your games
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!
Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents!
Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
JOIN for just $1: Click here to sign up for TCW Academy now.