Offering to simplify is important for both sides: the defender and the player with a material advantage.
A single tempo or the smallest change in the position can make a big difference. Learn when to simplify and when not to simplify.
What move would you play in this position with black?
See if you got it right by watching this exclusive iChess Club video from Grandmaster Mihail Marin.
And if you missed the first two episodes, you can find them here:
Watch the Full Video with iChess.club
Want to watch the full video? Check out the iChess Club, a premium membership for our top fans and customers that gives you tons of exclusive benefits such as:
- Exclusive new premium videos each week by the world’s top Grandmasters and chess educators (such as this one!)
- 40% off all items in our shop, anytime
- 5% additional discount for products already on sale
- Sale extender allowing you to get an item at the sale price up to 30 days after a sale has ended!
- An additional $20 in store credit each month you renew!
- A 30+ minute preview of almost every product in our shop
All this for only $19.97 a month! Click here to sign up for the iChess Club and get your first month for only $1.