Are you looking for new, grandmaster-level techniques to play as White? GM Jacek Stopa is back with a new and powerful weapon against the Nimzo! This course provides you with many of the essential attacking ideas and strategies necessary to beat your opponent.
Interested? Keep reading for more info about how you can transform your game as White!
One of White’s first and biggest struggles in chess is maintaining his/her advantage against solid defences like the Nimzo-Indian. Sometimes, it can get difficult to ensure that threats and attacks are limited while trying to checkmate.
That’s why we present to you GM Jacek Stopa’s lesser-known weapon that you can masterfully learn to use in your games.
If you are looking for efficient ways to put Black out of his/her comfort zone, look no further than GM Stopa’s legendary series on using one of the sharpest, attacking variations to counter Black in the Nimzo-Indian Defence: 4. f3 also known as the Kmoch variation.
With all of Stopa’s easy-to-use techniques and detailed theory, you will be more than ready to put Black out of his/her comfort zone!
In this course, GM Jacek Stopa will guide you through the ins and outs of the theory and planning within the 4. f3 line. Specifically, he will cover the following:
- How to expertly play against Black’s main moves and sidelines
- How to gain great central control without compromising your king’s safety—an issue that can be problematic in these kinds of openings
- How to plan and coordinate attacks on the kingside as well as the deep reasoning behind it all
What will this course do for you?
Once you have completed this course, you will have more than enough knowledge to implement the spicy ideas of the 4. f3 variation in your own games.
To add, you will have an in-depth view of Black’s thinking, and how you can surprise your opponent in your next match!
What you will learn:
- Ideas behind playing 4. f3 against a Nimzo structure
- Advanced attacking theory for White
- General strategies for White in both common and unusual variations
- Analyzed games where 4. f3 was successfully put to the test
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!
Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents!
Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
JOIN for just $1: Click here to sign up for TCW Academy now.
Find this post useful? Share it?