Our full-time team of ~15 employees works remotely. Working hours are flexible – we promote a hands-off style of management, and we are looking for people to join us and help us continue growing for the next several years.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
Junior Digital Marketer
This role will combine several marketing and production-related tasks. Applicants should be flexible with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Understand core principles of SEO and how to apply them to our pages and blog to increase relevant traffic. Conducting keyword research, copywriting, and editing for new blog articles and product pages.
- New Video Course Production – Work hand in hand with our experienced and diverse team to produce new video courses, combining marketing with course production.
- Conversion Rate Optimization – Requires a deep understanding of fundamental marketing concepts, combining technical analyses with strategic vision and precise tactical implementation.
- Must be a native English speaker to qualify for this role. Spanish as a second language will be considered a plus.
- Must be rated over 1200 Elo as a chess player (online sites, USCF, or FIDE rating).
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce will be considered a plus.
Social Media Manager
- Manage our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media accounts.
- Post/schedule content daily, such as puzzles, chess news, quotes, videos, etc., to generate interaction with our fans.
- Managing, curating, and responding to comments and messages on our blog, social media, and YouTube.
- Working closely with our Customer Service team to assist customers, especially those who request support through social media channels.
- Proficiency in Spanish will be considered a plus.