Isn’t that what everyone says? Guess what – they are WRONG!
Take a look at how Kasparov destroys Mephisto (the computer engine) and his castled king in this game in 1985…
In his new course ‘Destroying the Castle’, FM Tekeyev shows you that even a castled king can be demolished in a few moves at times.
Using over a dozen of chess games as live examples, he demonstrates how often castling actually turns your position into a disaster at times and how to take advantage of that.
It often starts with a sacrifice out of the blue, then demolishing the enemy camp, and finally, ending it with a fatal blow that ends the game.
Want to score a full point at your next tournament? Wait for your opponent to castle. Then, see if you can exploit those little protectors of the enemy king – the f, g, and h pawns.
Not sure how?
Here’s what you will learn:
- Spot hidden tactical opportunities. The first step to becoming a great chess player is to find the right ideas amidst the chaos. It gets easier if you know where to look for it. Tekeyev shows you how…
- Calculate like a machine. Regardless of the level of chess you play. The videos and the PGN files will help you master the essential attacking patterns making it so easy for you.
- Take your game to the next level. It’s about disrupting your usual thought process and widening your chess experience. Let Tekeyev show you how to take chances and come out as a winner in the end.
If you are a tactical player and you wish to add a few more extra points to your ELO rating, while keeping it fun and adventurous, this course is for you.
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!
Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents!
Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
JOIN for just $1: Click here to sign up for TCW Academy now.
Find this post useful? Share it?